This web site contains information needed to take Dr. Jeffry Ricker’s course in introductory psychology at Scottsdale Community College (Scottsdale, Arizona).
Click the following link to email me: Dr. Jeffry Ricker
My educational and professional experiences can be found at this link.
- If you want to print the readings, you can convert them into a printer-friendly format by using Firefox, Chrome, or Safari, and downloading a free add-on from http://www.readability.com/
- You can get a copy of the syllabus converted to a printer-friendly format with readability.com by clicking this link.
- Contact Information
- Course Web Site
- On-Line Textbook
- Course Goals
- Course Requirements
- Making Up Missed Tests
- Withdrawal From the Course
- This page contains links to information about the material discussed in class, including videos and websites.
This page has the following sub pages.
- An Introduction to the Psychological Sciences
- PSY 101 Course Information
- CHAPTER 1 – DEVELOPING SCIENTIFIC THEORIES
- CHAPTER 2 – ALTERED STATES: SLEEPING AND DREAMING
- CHAPTER 3 – THE STRUCTURES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE BRAIN
- CHAPTER 4: ASSOCIATIVE LEARNING
- CHAPTER 5: REMEMBERING AND FORGETTING
- CHAPTER 6: SOCIAL INFLUENCES ON MIND AND BEHAVIOR
- PRACTICE QUIZ QUESTIONS
- PRACTICE QUIZ ANSWERS